Writing a thesis can be quite a nightmare for many students. Even those who are well-versed with the research aspects can be overwhelmed with the idea of documentation. Writing a thesis requires
serious efforts, concentration and dedication. Many students fail to submit their thesis on time simply because they did not give it priority on an everyday basis. Thesis writing can be a challenging task but if you plan correctly, you can accomplish it easily. The best way to do it is to write step-by-step and focus on smaller goals rather than thinking about completing the entire thesis.
It is wise to think chapter wise when you are writing your thesis. Collect all the information, conduct all the research, and keep all your literature review ready before you actually start writing your thesis. Once you have everything in place, you will be much more confident about your study and you will be able to write at a faster pace. Divide your thesis into the following chapters and start writing chapter wise:
- Abstract – Though this is the shortest part of the thesis, it is also the toughest since it must summarise your entire thesis in a few words. Write this after completing the entire thesis for better performance.
- Introduction – This is a simple chapter since you must state your objective, hypothesis, study route and research methods in this chapter
- Literature Review – Since you will already have collected the review, writing this chapter will become easy.
- Research Methodology – Explain the methods you will follow in your research design along with logical reasoning for the same
- Results and Discussion – this must be written well since it is the final output of your study and it defines how you have performed
- Conclusion – This is the summarizing chapter of the study where you can highlight how your study will benefit in the particular industry.
Remember, a time table that is followed religiously will help you in submitting your thesis on time. Good luck!
Post your Queries in the comments or Reach us at email@example.com